berry barn designs
i am going to commit to the 30/30 challenge... i am committing to 30 minutes of sewing for 30 days... now this should not be hard for me...it means i just need to give up 30 minutes of TV or 30 minutes of internet cruising...just think if i gave up both...i only just found this challenge today while blog hopping...but i have already done my 30 minutes
so my list i hope to work through with my 30 minutes daily are:
- finish one of my wild thymes wool BOM before march 31
- get my march lucky stars BOM square done before march 31
- start the quilting on my mango margaritas-in-snow quilt...
- this week sew together the blocks for Ruth's quilt, find border fabric and cut borders
- cut, sew binding for baby quilt i just finished quilting (get this done tomorrow and hand sew binding during coffee breaks at work this week)
some of the detail quilting on the baby quilt i finished up quilting during my 30 minutes today
one completed wool block...going to be a lovely quilt
next block for this month ...going to be a pretty one
some of the 30 blocks made by workers at my hospital for one of our retiring nurses Ruth McIntosh..so my committment is to get these blocks trimmed and sewn together...border fabric bought and cut, ready to attach...