Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

kids in your sewing space

in mid january i became the proud grandmother of a cute little boy…such a treat because as my son-in-law said when our granddaughter was born " i knew we would have girl because your family doesn't have boys…which is true…mostly girls so the boys are such a treat…all 3 of them…well now all 4 of them…my little boy has finally learned to move about..
 ok Lukas just what do you think you are doing…that quilt was all laid out..
 yes grandma i know but aren't i just the cutest little thing…yes and the world's biggest flirt
 how can anyone get upset with this cute little boy
 even the pattern isn't safe anymore…cubuz (translate from 3 year old speak into becuz) i eat paper for a snack
cute little auburn haired lad isn't he…but a terror in my sewing space...

3 comments:

Quilting Babcia said...

Yes, and you wouldn't trade these moments for anything in the world. Grandbabies are the best, just cubuz!

What Comes Next? said...

What a cutie! I'd take him in my sewing space any time
,

ellen stone said...

Hi,
It's Ellen from Georgia Florida Studio. Thanks for visiting my blog on my To Finish or Not to Finish post. I loved your suggestion so I came to visit. I love your work. Am following you on Bloglovin!
Come visit me any time.

GeorgiaFloridaStudio.blogspot.com