Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Can you spell "OBSESSION"

Obsession: the state of being obsessed with someone or something. 

this is where i found myself over the summer…totally obsessed…it all started off in the most innocent of ways and then that obsessive gene of mine just took for and the next i knew i was once again spiralling into another quirky obsession…fortunately it as not long lived and gave me something to do while road trips to visit with my daughter…well with what you may ask…have a look for yourself…

yo-yos the most obsessive thing i have done this year…it is so easy…i just used clover quick-yo-yo-makers in different sizes…

small ones, medium ones and larger ones, ovals and just what i love a big mess of colour…almost covering the table of my APQS George

 yes they do spill right out of that basket…all 450 of them…i started out making just a few to add to a quilt i am currently  working on and the next thing i knew i had 450…i think i did it for the challenge of it...

 they are going to look just how i envision on that quilt..

8 comments:

janie krig said...

Your Yoyos are fabulous, what a great quilt they will make. Good for you!

Linda said...

Awesome!

Cathy said...

lol....I do things like that too! But you have definitely amassed a huge amount. Can't wait to see what you do with them!

Celia Ambrose said...

Many years ago, I made yo yos for months in the summer with a friend, and kept in a large bag. I don't know what happened to them, but this made me think of that time. Yours look beautiful. Thanks for sharing and would love to see your finished project. (celiaambrose@hotmail.com)

Marsha Cooper said...

I only have the yo-yo maker in one size but they are so fun to make.
I recently got mine back out but haven't finished my coffee table runner yet.
I did put together a little table topper in oranges and listed it in my etsy shop with the title Autumn Table Topper.

Caroline Heinrichs said...

Looks like you hit the end of your limit then.....oh well, what else do you have to do!!

Kathy said...

That looks "sew" fun!

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

WOW!! ps - the link up is all good to go now at TN&TN/ Dates were oops incorrect.