last week i listed my goals for the month...in all reality it was the goals for this past week...i find i work best when i set short term goals rather then long term goals although i think i have those in the back of my mind...so i did very well meeting those goals even though i was sick on the couch for 1 1/2 days this past week
- to get my wool block finished by march 31st...got most of it finished just have the small stems left to appliqué... so finishing this block in the up coming week will be my new first goal...i love my Aurifil wool thread...it is making these blocks look great
- next goal was to finish my Lucky Stars BOM block for march by march 31st...score it is finished and in the drawer with 16 blocks waiting for January 2015 to be sewn into a quilt..i love my stash of aurifil threads
- third goal was to get started quilting on "mango margaritas in the snow"...got this sandwiched at work on thursday evening...i love that large board room table..
- next was to get border and binding fabric...sew the blocks together for Ruth's quilt...i managed to get the border on the quilt and get it quilted by me friend...although i will be working that off...right Darlene Wiebe...the binding is cut and ready to be sewn on
- fifth goal was to get binding on my baby quilt...managed to do this during supper and coffee breaks at work...so done and check of list
so now it is time to set new goals for the week
- trace and cut out the pieces for my wool block for april...then it will be ready to go when april fool's day arrives
- quilt one square on "mango Margaritas in the snow"...that should bring me up to having 7 of 9 squares done...and then borders...
- figure out how much fabrics i need for the back of my lizard quilt...
- finish one tree and my table runner
- that will make it a busy enough week for sure