Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

year of the horse

2014 is the Chinese year of the horse... i love horses...as you can tell from my work...so this year i get to celebrate horses...large small medium, brown, black and both brown black and white...


this is my daughter's horse "hooked my fortune" wearing my "sky horses quilt
 my sky horse quilt...i still love it





a couple of the blocks from "sky horses" quilt...i framed them with wonky flying geese made with bright random scraps














the sketch on my bathroom wall












this is my farm horses quilt i still love it as much as the day i finished it...i like to take it with me when we travel by car and use it in hotels rooms...i like my quilt much better then most of  the questionable bedding  a person encounters in hotel rooms

these are two of my favourite blocks from my "farm horses" quilt...

4 comments:

TiramiSue said...

Hi Sherry, just have to compliment you on this quilt, it is sensational. Love your work.
Sue

Connie said...

What beautiful quilts!!

Judy MacLeod said...

Love your horse quilts! The sky horses is what led me to your blog and I've followed ever since :-)
Love the horse too, handsome devil and nice "chrome"!

Christa Marcotte said...

Beautiful horses!! I love my horses too!!