Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

christmas stocking ready to go...bring on the toys santa

bring it on Santa...i have finished Olivia's Christmas stocking...last year i bought a Wooly Lady Christmas stocking kit at my LQS...i had intended to get it done but it did not happen...so this year i bought a Aurifil Lana Wool Folk Art collection also at my LQS...so several weeks ago i started to work on the stocking...i used mostly aurifil wool thread to blanket stitch this stocking and i love the way it turned out...
 i have a wool quilt in kits sitting in my closet ready to be sewn and my plan is to get to work on it in january... but i need more aurifil lana wool thread...why why why doesn't aurifil thread have a black friday or cyber monday sale...i could really use a sale as i need lots of colours... 
maybe Santa will fill my stocking with some wool thread...cuz Santa i have tried my best to be good all year long...

1 comment:

Ulla's Quilt World said...

So lovely! :)
Greetings from Finland!
Ulla's Quilt World
Hugs, Ulla