Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

finished october free motion quilting challenge

haven't had much time to work on this month's challenge...returned from my trip to venice, italy and granada spain...oh how i loved spain...warm, colours, people and air...great food...i have not spent much time at my machine...i did get to spend a day at my friend's stitching in the ditch around my lizards on my quilt...what a gift to be able to try out a long arm...a gift that will be hard to repay...i have managed to spend some time quilting...hard to get over that jet lag...but it does seem behind me... ok so this is my piece...please forgive my photo... i dropped my computer down the stairs...it has gone to the facility to be repaired...oh how i hope...anyway i am unable to do much with the photos until i get my baby back...

2 comments:

What Comes Next? said...

that looks great Sherry! Your trip looked and sounded amazing!

Quilting Babcia said...

Long trip and you're caught up already! Looking great - can't wait to see your finished lizards ...