Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

the northern lights have put in an appearance

the northern lights were out when i got up at 6 am to go for my run. needless to say it is a little difficult to run with your head pointing skyward, so i was reduced to walking. only myself, 3 dogs and 1 truck out at that time of the morning. apparently rush hour is from 8:25 to 8:30. this am on my way to work at 8:25 there were 3 trucks on the same street at the same time. must have been rush hour. last night i was on call as usual, a pt phoned for help. interesting because he brought his son to my house and then drove us to the outpost and then took me back home. so it seems that here pts make the house calls. usually the nurses to make house calls i just don't know where everybody lives but they all know where i live. keeping myself busy painting and reading . only 3 channels, knowledge, global and cbc. oh my god what no food channel.

No comments: